The little City of Oakland Park is a city on the move and one that is continuously growing. The pandemic claimed a few local businesses, but many more were waiting in the wings. This growth is welcome as it will bring new residents to the area and in turn more new businesses that continue to make Oakland Park a place like no other.
Below we have compiled a list of 10 new or improved versions of local businesses that have opened or that will soon be opening in Oakland Park.
New Businesses in Oakland Park
- Art in Oakland Park (now in downtown) – Art in Oakland Park closed during the pandemic but came back and is now open in a new location in downtown Oakland Park.
3478 NE 12th Terrace, Oakland Park, FL 33334
- Black Flamingo Brewery – Yes! Oakland Park will soon have another brewery for people to enjoy!
- Fat Tap Beer Bar and Eatery – This oldie but goodie has moved from its location on Oakland Park Boulevard to the heart of Downtown OP on the west side of Dixie Highway. It hosted a soft opening on July 9th.
3555 N Dixie Hwy, Oakland Park, FL
- Lashism – Get your luscious lashes at this boutique lash salon.
3455 NE 12th Terrace Unit 1, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Mission Yoga
- Paisa Bites – already open and near the new Fat Tap location, get your hankering for Colombian food satisfied at this new eatery on the west side of Dixie.
3499 N Dixie Hwy, Oakland Park, FL
- Park Place Spa
- Pink Donuts and More Oh my donuts! Get every donut you every dreamed of at Pink Donuts. The vegan donuts are the square ones and leaves nothing to be desired!
- The Wander Shop
If you have been to any of the businesses above share your thoughts about them with us in the comments section.
And of course if you know of a new and amazing business coming to Oakland Park, let us know about by sending an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org