Construction is considered an essential business and it was not shut down during the quarantine. So as others hunkered down at home, construction at Oak Tree in Oakland Park continued unabated. Today from the road anyone driving by can see the 6 models homes being built and the entrance to the development.
Pulte, the builder, had submitted 13 models homes to the City. A few months ago they announced there would only be 12 model homes but were tightlipped about which one would be excluded. It turns out that they decided to exclude the Grayton and Navarre townhomes and add the Seacrest townhome.
There will be 9 single family home models available and 3 townhome models available. Homes at Oak Tree will start in the mid $300s for townhouses and single family homes will start in the $400s. While there are 6 models homes being built on the site it is not yet clear which models they are.
Single Family Home Models at Oak Tree
The following single family homes will be available at Oak Tree in Oakland Park. They are the same 9 models presented to the City.
- Alexander – 3/2/1, 2 car garage, 1963 SF
- Nelson – 3-4 bedrooms, 2-3 bathrooms, 0-1 half bath, 2 car garage, 2168 SF
- Sienna – 3/2/1, 2 car garage, 2220 SF
- Mystique – 2-4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage, 1889-2186 SF
- Palmary – 2-3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage, 1943 SF
- Prestige – 2-3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 half bath, 2 car garage, 2080 SF
- Reverence – 3 bedrooms, 2-3 bathrooms, 0-1 half bath, 2 car garage, 2669 SF
- Stardom – 2-3 bedrooms, 2-3 bathrooms, 0-1 half bath, 2 car garage, 2269-2325 SF
- Stellar – 3 bedrooms, 3-4 bathrooms, 2 car garage, 2483-2547 SF
Reverence Floor Plan
Townhome Models at Oak Tree
There will be 3 townhome models available at Oak Tree. The Grayton and Navarre Models did not make the cut, but the Seacrest, a new model was added to the repertoire.
- Adirondack – 3/2/1, 2 car garage, 1879 SF
- Leland – 3/2/1, 2 car garage, 1879 SF
- Seacrest – 3/2, 2 car garage, 1814 SF
Seacrest Floor Plan
Oak Tree in Oakland Park Address
This development is located at the corner of NW 21st Street and Prospect Road in Oakland Park, the actual address is 2400 Oak Tree Road.
To see a list of all the floor plans with links, fill out the form below to gain access to the curated list.
Be a Part of Oakland Park Online
- Join the Living In Oakland Park Facebook Group .
- Sign up for the Living in Oakland Park Newsletter.
- Follow Living in Oakland Park on Instagram.
- Do you know of a great story in Oakland Park? Click here to submit it.
*LivingInOaklandPark.com is an independent publication, not affiliated with the City of Oakland Park.
About the Author
Désirée Ávila has called Oakland Park her home for almost 33 years. In addition to publishing LivingInOaklandPark.com, Désirée publishes three other blogs and has been featured in print publications, locally and abroad. Désirée was an award winning teacher for 10 years and has a doctoral level education in Educational Technology. She is currently a licensed Florida Realtor® and is committed to a high-level of professionalism. Désirée consistently professionally develops herself and has earned several different professional designations in real estate. She is esteemed by her real estate colleagues and has consistently received 5 star reviews from her clients. She helps clients in Oakland Park and throughout South Florida with their real estate endeavors. Désirée is fluent in Portuguese, Spanish, French and Italian.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE : Content may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, distributed, downloaded or transferred in any form or by any means without LivingInOaklandPark.com’s prior written consent, and with express attribution to LivingInOaklandPark.com. Copyright infringement is a violation of federal law subject to criminal and civil penalties..