When and Where?
Oakland Park Community Check-In is hosted live, every Saturday at 10am, through the Living In Oakland Park Facebook Page.
You must be a a member of the Living In Oakland Park Facebook Group in order to view the live broadcast. Click here to join the group.
- April 18 – Mayor Matt Sparks
- April 25 – Desiree Avila, Realtor® with Charles Rutenberg Realty LLC and Billy Broyles, Mortgage Loan Officer with Fairway Mortgage
Topic : The Housing Market, and the CARES Mortgage Relief Programs
- May 2 – Herdyne Mercier, LCSW
Topic: Mental Health
- May 9 – Christine Thompson, MSW, MPA
Topic: Questions on Filing and Eligibility for Unemployment
- May 16 – City of Oakland Park City Fire Chief Steve Krivijanik
- May 23 –
- Craig and Sam Eppy, Financial Advisors, The Eppy Group
Topic : Financial Management During Crisis
- May 30 – Dr. Jesus Felizzola
Topic : The New Normal Post COVID-19
- June 6 – TBA
*subject to change, please check back often for updates
We want to answer all your questions and will field as many of them as possible during the show. If you know what questions you have ahead of time, please email them to editor@LivingInOaklandPark.com or submit your question in the form below :
Be a Part of Oakland Park Online
- Join the Living In Oakland Park Facebook Group .
- Sign up for the Living in Oakland Park Newsletter.
- Follow Living in Oakland Park on Instagram.
- Do you know of a great story in Oakland Park? Click here to submit it.
*LivingInOaklandPark.com is an independent publication, not affiliated with the City of Oakland Park.