CITY OF OAKLAND PARK INFORMATION & RESOURCES
City of Oakland Park, Emergency Orders & Updates
- City of Oakland Park Mask Use Order – April 7, 2020
- City of Oakland Park Safer At Home Order – March 27, 2020
- City of Oakland Park Keep It Moving, Keep it Safe April 29, 2020
City Operations Under The State of Emergency
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, all city buildings have been closed to the public. City services remain operational but staff is on a modified schedule for safety reasons. Activities such as building inspections and code response may be limited. Please contact us at 954-630-4335 8:00 am to 8:00 pm weekdays for more information.
City Facilities :
- City Hall and all City buildings are closed to the public until further notice.
- Due to the closure of City Hall, the City Commission meeting for April 1, 2020 can be accessed remotely. Please view the meeting on city webstream on website, Comcast channel 78 or ATT Channel 99. Public comments (250 words maximum) can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6:30 p.m. April 1, 2020.
- All City community centers are closed until further notice.
- All City events and facility rentals are suspended until further notice.
City of Oakland Park Commission Meetings
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), all City facilities are closed, including City Hall. The City Commission meeting will be held per the Governor’s Executive Order 20-69, and can be viewed via webstream on the City’s website http://www.oaklandparkfl.gov, on Comcast Channel 78, AT&T Channel 99, or on the City’s website the following day.
Public comments (no more than 250 words) can be submitted for the record to email@example.com by 6:30 p.m. on the day of the meeting. For more information, please call the City Clerk’s office at 954-630-4300.
Parks and Recreation:
- All City parks closed as per Broward County 20-03 “Safer at Home” order. This order went into effect at 12:01 a.m. Friday, March 27, 2020.The order restricts public outings to essential activity.
- The Bark Park, City Boat Ramp, playgrounds, pavilions, restrooms, exercise equipment, basketball, tennis, volleyball, bocce and pickle ball courts are closed.