Let’s Talk Oakland Park!
We will kick off our very own local talk show on August 20th with a series of interviews entitled Conversations with Candidates. In this series we will be interviewing the candidates for Oakland Park City Commission. We will ask them questions we have prepared and give you a chance to ask questions too.
We will conclude by sharing with you a funny 20 questions interview conducted by Living In Oakland Park staff writer, Rhiannon Rose Samoyedny. After we conclude these interview we will resume a regular programming schedule.
- Watch Let’s Talk Oakland Park with Grecia Rivas-Smith broadcasted on August 25th
- Watch Let’s Talk Oakland Park with Mitch Rosenwald broadcasted on August 27th
- Watch Let’s Talk Oakland Park with Robert Thompson broadcasted on September 3rd
- Watch Let’s Talk Oakland Park with Matt Sparks broadcasted on September 10th
- Watch Let’s Talk Oakland Park with Aisha Gordon broadcasted on September 17th
- Watch Let’s Talk Oakland Park with Steve Arnst broadcasted on October 1st
- Watch Let’s Talk Oakland Park with Scott Herman broadcasted on October 22nd
Regular Programming Schedule:
- November 5th – Let’s Talk To Our New Commissioners!
- November 12th – Let’s Talk About Safety!
Captain Tammy McNeal, BSO for Oakland Park
- November 19th – Let’s Talk InterMiami CF!
Check out Let’s Talk Oakland Park past interviews:
- Let’s Talk about Art and Entertainment! Rod Hagwood – Rod Stafford Hagwood is an entertainment columnist for the South Florida Sun Sentinel
- Let’s Talk about Public Transportation with Broward County Mayor, Dale Holness; Oakland Park City Commissioner Michael Carn; and Mobility Program Advancement Administrator Gretchen Cassini. Learn about how the Penny for Transportation tax will be used for public transportation programs in Oakland Park.