Let’s Talk Oakland Park!
We will kick off our very own local talk show on August 20th with a series of interviews entitled Conversations with Candidates. In this series we will be interviewing the candidates for Oakland Park City Commission. We will ask them questions we have prepared and give you a chance to ask questions too.
We will conclude by sharing with you a funny 20 questions interview conducted by Living In Oakland Park staff writer, Rhiannon Rose Samoyedny. After we conclude these interview we will resume a regular programming schedule.
- Watch Let’s Talk Oakland Park with Grecia Rivas-Smith broadcasted on August 25th
- Watch Let’s Talk Oakland Park with Mitch Rosenwald broadcasted on August 27th
- Watch Let’s Talk Oakland Park with Robert Thompson broadcasted on September 3rd
Conversations with Candidates Series August 20th through October 1st:
- September 10th – Matt Sparks
- September 17th – Aisha Gordon
- September 24th – Scott Herman
- October 1st – Steve Arnst
Regular Programming Schedule:
- October 8th – Let’s Talk About Tax!
Jane Bolin, Vice Mayor Oakland Park and Real Estate Attorney
- October 15th – Let’s Talk About Art and Entertainment!
Rod Hagwood, Rod Stafford Hagwood is an entertainment columnist for the South Florida Sun Sentinel.
- October 22 – Let’s Talk About Gardening!
Karin Fields, The Garden Gal
- October 29 – Let’s Talk About Transportation!
Gretchen Cassini, Mobility Advancement Program Administrator
- November 5th – Let’s Talk To Our New Commissioners!
- November 12th – Let’s Talk About Safety!
Captain Tammy McNeal, BSO for Oakland Park
- November 19th – Let’s Talk InterMiami CF!