I am qualified, committed, and have lived in the City of Oakland Park for the past 15 years. With an MBA in business management and entrepreneurship, I will leverage my education and experience to make good decisions as Commissioner. I have 25 years plus experience in community activism and business leadership. As president of my HOA for 16 years, I have proven experience in overseeing budgets, infrastructure, facilities, roads, and maintenance.
My priority will be to actively listen to residents and consider their concerns when making decisions.
What will you do for the City of Oakland Park? Why should Oakland Park Residents vote for you?
Priorities for OP:
- Promote clean, more green spaces to create sustainable environments.
- Advocating for financial assistance for small businesses impacted by COVID-19 and encouraging entrepreneurship.
- Connectivity & Inclusiveness – ensuring equitable development and resources allocation for the entire city and bridging all gaps.
- Safety – engage law enforcement and residents working together collaboratively to promote a safer place to live.
- Engaging youth in local government involvement in preparation for future leadership.
- Advocating for a dedicated senior venue.
Click here to view a short video: https://youtu.be/7fhUnile4UY