Below please find a list of food programs available to help throughout the COVID-19 Quarantine. If you know of any programs not listed here, please let us know about it by emailing it to email@example.com .
- Together4Broward – Helping to Feed Local Families, this site includes a map of food distribution locations across Broward County.
- Summer BreakSpot distributes free breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks to kids and teens.
- FarmShare collects fruits and vegetable from Florida farmers for distribution.
- Feeding South Florida is providing food to help families and individuals in Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade counties.
Submit a Request (Register yourself or provide a referral)
Distribution Dates ( NOTE: This changes frequently and may have cancellations.)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) is a Federal food assistance program offered through the State of Florida. Florida residents looking to apply for food assistance (SNAP), cash assistance (TANF) or Medicaid should go to the ACCESS Self-Service PortalThe state has recently made a number of positive changes to SNAP benefits. These changes include increasing monthly benefits and maintaining Medicaid eligibility, including extending the time to complete a Medicaid application and the re-certification period. Please visit ACCESS Florida: COVID-19 for more information.
- Broward County Public Schools (BCPS) has closed campuses until further notice. BCPS will continue to support students and families through the Grab-And-Go Meal Service. Monday through Friday, Breakfast will be available 8AM to 10AM, and Lunch from 11AM to 1PM at 47 school locations: Find the location nearest to you.
UPCOMING DRIVE-THRU FOOD DISTRIBUTIONS
- City of Pembroke Park Raymond P Oglesby Park – 3115 SW 52nd Avenue Pembroke Park FL 33023 4.25.2020 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- City of West Park McTyre Park – 3501 SW 56 Avenue West Park FL 33023 4.25.2020 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- City of Coral Springs Coral Square Mall – 9469 W. Atlantic Boulevard Coral Springs FL 33071 4.28.2020 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- City of Hollywood Sheridan Street Tri-Rail Station – 2900 Sheridan Street Hollywood FL 33021 4.28.2020 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- City of North Lauderdale 957 Rock Island Road North Lauderdale FL 33068 4.28.2020 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- City of Lauderhill John Mullin Park – 2000 NW 55th Avenue Lauderhill FL 33313 4.30.2020 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- City of Sunrise Sunrise at Tennis Club – 9605 West Oakland Park Boulevard Sunrise FL 33351 4.29.2020 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- City of Tamarac 2699 W Commerical Boulevard Tamarac FL 33309 4.29.2020 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- City of Pembroke Pines City Center – 601 City Center Way Pembroke Pines FL 33025 4.30.2020 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- City of Miramar Miramar Regional Park – 16801 Miramar Parkway Miramar FL 33027 4.30.2020 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- City of Ft. Lauderdale Mills Pond Park – 2201 NW 9th Avenue Ft. Lauderdale FL 33309 4.30.2020 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- City of Deerfield Beach Quiet Waters Park – 401 Powerline Road Deerfield Beach FL 33442 5.1.2020 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Cooper City Cooper City Sports Complex – 10300 Stirling Road Cooper City FL 33026 5.5.2020 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- City of Pompano Beach Isle Casino – 777 Isle of Capri Circle Pompano Beach FL 33069 5.7.2020 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
This list is update daily at http://www.feedingsouthflorida.org/covid19. Dates, times and locations may change so please double check the list. Food is distributed on a first some, first serve basis and while supplies last.